Integration – IOSH Managing Safely for Wind Power Refresher and Performance Support
Once again, we have teamed up with IOSH to stretch the boundaries of the standard syllabus. The refresher program takes a unique view of safety. Just an e-learning course? Well, no. Add to this 12 months free access to performance support sprints, built just for you – the Asset Manager. Sounds better?
If you’ve arrived onsite and..
- The contractor suggests a change to the work scope…
- You are presented with new RAMS
- The AWP looks dubious
- You are expected to monitor works, but know there’s more to it than merely checking PPE use
Performance support may just be the answer. With 34 more performance sprints at your fingertips, whenever and wherever – you are connected and integrated with a global community of commercial professionals.
Complete the performance sprint journey will earn you a professional CPD certificate too.
Inspiration – Learning objectives or performance drivers – you decide
If you want to make a real difference, and tired of towing the line, this program is designed for you. Put those tick boxes where they belong and start doing the right thing, right from the start.
The refresher program takes a unique view of safety. You will learn about safety as an emergent property of business, its culture, its leadership and the decisions you make.
Inspired yet? If not, check out these learning outcomes. And if you are still unconvinced, go ahead, test drive the demo!
- Explore the current and future developments in the wind power sector and how these influence health and safety risk and business performance.
- Critically assess the business and personal motivations for safety.
- Assess your leadership maturity and understand the role of leadership in doing the right thing, right.
- Understand how the decisions you make create risks – and opportunities too.
- Adopt a practical work management perspective to task planning and execution.
- Differentiate hazards from organisational and operational precursors.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of the client/contractor in internal and outsourced work supervision.
- Explain proactive and reactive management techniques.
- Identify leading operational and organisational KPIs that affect safety and business performance.
- View continuous improvement from a systems thinking perspective and appreciate the dangers of suboptimal improvements.
…and so much more. Inspirational, for a safety course? Yes!
Innovation – you are in control
Learning that drives performance, when you need it to. No words, just action.
Two innovative journeys, two accreditations, one price. Simple.
Before you buy.
You must be an IOSH approved Managing Safely for Wind Power certificate holder.
If in doubt, contact us and we will help you check that.
This bundle is for Asset Managers (or similar roles) only. Not you? Choose the right bundle below.