Integrated approach – IOSH Managing Safely for Wind Power Refresher and Performance Support
Once again, we have teamed up with IOSH to stretch the boundaries of the standard syllabus. The refresher program takes a unique view of safety. It is geared towards performance and designed to help you unravel complex world to deliver activity safely, effectively and efficiently. You will learn about safety as an emergent property of business, its culture, its leadership and the decisions you make.
Just an e-learning course? Well, no. Add to this 12 months free access to performance support sprints, built just for you – the Work Package or Procurement Manager. Sounds better?
- Want to know how to use contracts to deliver performance and safe outcomes?
- Are tired of reams of safety Ts&Cs?
- Want to get more value without compromising safe outcomes?
- Procure equipment from OEMs but the safety playing field is puzzling…
Performance support may just be the answer. With 32 more performance sprints at your fingertips, whenever and wherever – you are connected and integrated with a global community of commercial professionals.
Complete the performance sprint journey will earn you a professional CPD certificate too.
Learning objectives or performance drivers – you decide
If you want to make a real difference, and tired of towing the line, this programme is designed for you. Put those tick boxes where they belong and start doing the right thing, right from the start.
Check out these IOSH Managing Safely for Wind Power Refresher learning outcomes:
- Explore the current and future developments in the wind power sector and how these influence health and safety risk and business performance.
- Critically assess the business and personal motivations for safety.
- Assess your leadership maturity and understand the role of leadership in doing the right thing, right.
- Understand how the decisions you make create risks – and opportunities too.
- Adopt a practical work management perspective to task planning and execution.
- Differentiate hazards from organisational and operational precursors.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of the client/contractor in internal and outsourced work supervision.
- Explain proactive and reactive management techniques.
- Identify leading operational and organisational KPIs that affect safety and business performance.
- View continuous improvement from a systems thinking perspective and appreciate the dangers of suboptimal improvements.
…..and so much more. Inspirational, for a safety course? Yes! Here is the full programme overview – Refresher Programme Overview, Aims and Objectives
And if you are still unconvinced, go ahead, test drive the demo!
Performance Support – you are in control
The digital performance support helps with your decision-making in the workflow. We want you to succeed in your role. With c.40 more performance video sprints at your fingertips, whenever and wherever, you can inform, verify, improve your decisions at the time convenient for you. In addition, you are connected and integrated with a global community of commercial professionals – so you can always seek peer opinion too.
Completing the performance sprint journey will earn you a professional CPD certificate too. Keen to see what subjects are covered by Performance Support? Download the full content here Performance Support – Procurement & Work Package Manager
If you are still unconvinced, go ahead, test drive the demo!
Before you buy
You must be an IOSH approved Managing Safely for Wind Power certificate holder.
If in doubt, contact us and we will help you check that.
This bundle is for Work Package or Procurement Managers (or similar roles) only. Not you? Choose the right bundle for you in our Solutions Catalogue. Use job roles filter to find the most suitable role.