This 6-hour CPD UK assessed and certificated virtual programme is designed to help wind farm development, project and construction professionals leverage effectiveness, efficiency and safety from construction safety law across all phases of the asset lifecycle.
What will you learn?
- Understand the benefits of integrating Construction, Design and Management (CDM 2015) principles into the project design from the outset;
- Understand duty holder roles and responsibilities;
- Obtain many new techniques that help to deliver projects on time and on budget, whilst complying with legal obligations.
The programme is designed specifically for the wind energy sector and incorporates examples of supply chain arrangements that are practiced across the industry.
What is unique about this programme:
- it is unique to onshore and offshore wind
- it explores duty holder roles within asset strategy, contract strategy and business function contexts
- it is asset lifecycle centric
- it helps to inform investment cases and memoranda
- it provides a business centred view of regulation
- Module 1 – Build it or Break it – why con construction safety management important?
- Module 2 – Design and Build Safely and Profitably – Client side Project Decision Making
- Module 3 – All about Design – the Law and Design Duties
- Module 4 – It’s actually about Construction – the Law and Construction Safety
- Module 5 – It’s in the Management, I tell you!