Don’t be fooled by the title!
This assessed and certificated programme is designed to help wind farm development, project and construction professionals leverage effectiveness, efficiency and safety from construction safety law across all phases of the asset lifecycle.
It helps professionals understand the benefits of integrating Construction Safety principles into the project design from the outset, clarifying duty holder roles and responsibilities and introducing many new techniques that help to deliver projects on time and on budget, whilst complying with legal obligations.
The programme is designed specifically for the wind energy sector and incorporates examples of supply chain arrangements that are practiced across the industry.
- is unique to renewable marketplace
- explores duty holder roles within asset strategy, contract strategy and business function contexts
- is asset lifecycle centric
- informs investment cases and memoranda
- is designed for both onshore and offshore development and projects
- provides a business centred view of regulation.